Nowadays, many owners will install an aluminum sliding door on their balcony. The aluminum sliding door is not only easy to use, but we must also pay attention to the maintenance of the aluminum sliding door, otherwise the aluminum sliding door will not move. How to deal with the aluminum sliding door that does not move? How to maintain the aluminum sliding door?
What should I do if the aluminum sliding door does not move?
1. If the sliding door does not align with the card slot, it means that the upper and lower rails have shifted out. In this case, the sliding door cannot be operated.
2. If the buckle and the card slot are not aligned, you can generally use a screwdriver to adjust the screw to control the location of the card slot.
After the construction is completed, the stains in the gaps of the sliding grooves must be cleaned up, so that it can operate normally.
3. Even if the sliding door has the phenomenon of sliding, don’t forget to deal with it at the switch.
When the buckle and the card slot are not aligned, you must find a way to adjust. Generally, you can control the position of the card slot after adjusting the screw with a screwdriver.
4. After finishing, remember to clean up the stains in the gap of the sliding door, so that it can be used.
But if the pulley of the sliding door is damaged, you should find a professional to replace the pulley, and don’t disassemble or install it yourself.
How to maintain aluminum alloy sliding doors
1. The frame of the sliding door is mostly made of metal materials, so you can wipe it with a dry cotton rag during daily cleaning.
2. The door panels of sliding doors are mostly glass or high-density boards. For glass door panels, you can often wipe them with a dry cloth on weekdays, and be sure to wipe them with a dry cotton cloth.
3. When wiping the windows and doors, peel the onion and cut it in half, rub the glass with its cut, and wipe it with a dry cloth when the onion juice is not dry, so that the wiped glass is clean and bright.
4. The track at the bottom of the sliding door is easy to accumulate dust, which will affect the sliding of the bottom wheel, thereby shortening the use time of the sliding door.
In daily life, you can use a vacuum cleaner to clean the dust on the bottom track, and the corners can be wiped clean with a damp cloth. The cloth should not be made of lint-free materials.
Summary: The above is the introduction of how to deal with the aluminum sliding door and how to maintain the aluminum sliding door. Finally, I hope this article can help you.